Steve is the partner-in-charge of our Accounting and CFO Advisory Group, which provides part time accounting, controller and CFO services for startup companies and privately-held businesses. He has over 23 years of experience providing accounting, auditing, and business advisory services to early and mid-stage technology companies. Over the last 12 years, he has served as part time CFO for a number of early stage, venture backed companies in the software, internet, mobile, semiconductor, computer hardware, and life science industries. His areas of expertise include establishing the finance and administrative infrastructure for rapidly growing companies, financial modeling, operating plan development, debt and equity financing, revenue recognition, and stock option accounting. Steve spent the first 11 years of his career in our Assurance and Advisory practice, primarily serving companies in the software, semiconductor and internet industries.
- B.S. Santa Clara University
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Current member and past chair of Santa Clara University Accounting Advisory Board
- Previous board member and finance chair for YMCA Camp Jones Gulch