Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP offers a flexible benefits package that allows our employees to select the options that best fit their unique needs.
Group Insurance Plans
- Medical Plans: Employees can choose from a variety of health plans including PPO, HMO, and Kaiser plans.
- Vision and Dental Plans: We offer vision coverage through VSP and dental coverage through Assurant Dental.
- Group Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSP): Employees can set up a FSP to pay certain health and dependent care expenses using pre-tax dollars.
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans: We provide options so that employees can choose the plan that's right for them.
- Profit Sharing Plan: Each year, a percentage of the firm's profits are contributed to each employee's retirement fund, regardless of whether that employee contributed to a 401(k) plan.
- Paid-Time Off (PTO): Full-time employees earn four to five weeks of PTO per year, based on the employee's position and years of service. PTO can be used for vacations, personal time, or illness.
- Holidays: We offer seven paid holidays each year: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
Commitment to the Community
- Community Involvement: Our firm participates in various community service events each year. Recent events include Second Harvest Holiday Food Drive, St. Vincent de Paul clothing drive, and the Adopt-a-Family gift drive. We also encourage employees to be active within their own communities.
- Serving on Non-Profit Boards of Directors: Frank, Rimerman is committed to empowering our employees to make effective and valuable contributions to our communities. We provide training for employees who are interested in serving on a non-profit board of directors.